27 Real Estate Niche Markets For You
As a Mortgage Professional, I have several niches that I market to that generate leads and closed loans.
However, I wanted to share some niches that you may not have considered marketing to:
- Local school teachers/school administrators/PTA
- Get on the board of your local homeowner’s association
- Personal interest groups (running club, car collectors club, country club)
- Specific apartment complexes (Visit ApartmentToolKit.com to order apartment complex mailing lists.)
- Alumni associations (high school/college)
- Hang out at local coffee shop
- Medical personnel/hospitals
- Become the preferred Realtor for local corporations.
- Your church
- FSBO marketing campaigns
- Hold home seller seminars
- Moving companies
- Divorce attorneys
- New home builder salespeople
- HUD/VA/Fannie/Freddie foreclosures
- Real estate investor groups
- International real estate agents
- CPA’s / financial planners / stockbrokers
- Long-term stay hotels
- Add social media blogging to your list of ‘things to do’
- Networking groups
- Contribute articles about real estate to local newspapers / TV interviews / videos
- Board of directors of ANY association (charities, volunteer groups, etc.)
- Teach real estate agent classes
- Host move-in parties for clients you have sold homes to
- Commercial real estate brokers
Finally, get to know all the real estate agents in your area. They may give you a referral because of your niche!
Contact Me Today
Let's find you the right home at the right price.